HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Webley raider single power reduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
novocaine

PostSubject: Webley raider single power reduction   Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:17 am

currently i'm flirting round the legal limit with my raider. it is untouched by me (no idea of the history of the weapon, was bought second hand from an RFD). i want to drop the power slightly, has anyone done this? whats the best way?

i
Back to top Go down
View user profile
webley sniper

PostSubject: Re: Webley raider single power reduction   Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:21 pm

if you require information about power adjustments please see your local gunsmith,
discussion of power adjusting is not allowed on this site or any other, thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
novocaine

PostSubject: Re: Webley raider single power reduction   Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:10 am

fair enough.

i found it elsewhere. the request was made in innocence, i have no desire to be outside of the law, it does however appear that the previous owner did.

a PM would have been nice, i hope this reminds others that talk of power adjustment is frowned upon, even if it's for your own good to reduce said power.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
webley sniper

PostSubject: Re: Webley raider single power reduction   Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:45 pm

i posted it on here so that everyone could see it as it was not aimed at you personally, any talk of power adjustment will be delt with, for the simple fact that if you post up how to turn it down possibilities are that it can be turned up the same way, i'm not sudgesting for one minute you would but there are the odd people who would, and the way the air gun comunity is already frowned upon we dont want to help it get worse.
its the same on many other sites, but rules are rule. thank you.

could you also pop your location in your sig, thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
novocaine

PostSubject: Re: Webley raider single power reduction   Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:27 am

no worries.

i've gotten used to the uk chinease forum of late, thanks to picking up an xs78 to play with (the raider being far to much money to rip apart), the majority of chat on there is about tuning to the legal limit.

stuck my location in aswell. happy days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Webley raider single power reduction   

Back to top Go down

Webley raider single power reduction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1